Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Sunshine Wedding

On 17th of March 2012 I had the lucky opportunity to photograph a gorgeous wedding in Greyton. What was even better is that the beautiful bride were in my high school class. I had no idea what to expect, but this wedding surpassed any expectations I might have had. The whole day was filled with bright yellow flowers and decorations and I've never seen so many bright smiles. Well, have a look yourself and enjoy.





















































































































































































































































































Reception: Oewerzicht

Assistant: Jaco van Wyk

No comments:

Post a Comment