Thursday, April 5, 2012

"I’m Ready For My Close Up”

Ready For My Close Up-0503-DZ_PensackW12-Edit-Edit

"I’m Ready For My Close Up”
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image captured from last Saturday’s wedding.  We were just wrapping up the photographs of the bride, her parents, and the girls when I asked if I could just get a few more.  We had plenty of time and the bride was glad to oblige.  I was hoping to spend a little time capturing some great close ups of our very beautiful bride.

I asked her to recline on the bed resting on her shoulder.  I tried a few angles but this is the one I like best. I actually came in from high above the bride to capture this unique and very beautiful portrait. The lighting was softly flowing in from the window camera right.  I adjusted the exposure, asked softly for the expression and this image was the result.  The bride and the girls loved it!

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with 24-105mm IS lens at 45mm, F4.0 @ 1/40 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment