Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stationery

Hi guys! I know I've been quiet for a long time now, I blame the cold weather of course. Hope you've been enjoying some holiday fun or at least used the weather to stay in bed for a whole day. Everybody needs that every now and then! I'm aiming to work on something personal for you guys that you'll hopefully see soon enough xx




I had the most fun photographing Madre Kohn Creative's collection of stationery. They have so many different styles,shapes and sizes of stationary that I ended up photographing the whole day! 
The beautiful set-up for the shoot was thanks to a super talented friend of mine, Vars Liefde. All the prettiness took my breath away! So, here follows a few snaps of my work and to see more have a look at the talented creators websites!


































No comments:

Post a Comment