Monday, August 27, 2012

The Story of Nadine Aucamp

Hello everyone! I've decided to do a post about myself, I think it's time for all of you to get to know me a little bit better.

So hello there, I am Nadine Aucamp, a kid born in the 1990's.
I grew up in Paarl, studied in Belleville and currently live on Babylonstoren.
Ek is eintlik 'n Afrikanse plaasmeisie (kaalvoet kind) ek skryf net altyd alles in Engels want ek wil he die buitelanders en Engelse mense moet ook verstaan wat ek se :)



I've always been fascinated with photos, I admired them, and found myself longing to be able to capture glorious moments. To create art was what I wanted to do, and photography was going to be my medium.




I LOVE my friends, live music and beautiful cupcakes. I'm a very enthusiastic person and I laugh, a lot.
I LOVE meeting new people, seeing new places and learning new things. I get ecstatic when I'm taking photos
I LOVE adventure and to travel. I wouldn't mind to become a jet setter and taking photos all over the world.
Tea makes the world worth living and I LOVE a good wine with friends. After all, I was raised by a very good wine maker.
I LOVE ALL THINGS OLD SCHOOL.
I LOVE black & white photographs and film photography

I'm also the type of person that will trip and fall on my face, but I will jump right up and laugh it off. And I make a lot of awkward jokes just to get my clients laughing hysterically (I love happy-laughing photos) 

My highlights in life is:
Seeing Tallest Man on Earth preform live - such beautiful music and experience.
Getting a hole-in-one at putt-putt (and beating my boyfriend)
Creating a very beautiful, very delicious rainbow cake. YUM
Being friends with a few very special people
Meeting & assisting Lizelle Lotter; my hero, idol, friend and teacher.
Every photography job I've ever done :)







Thus far I was lucky enough to have the best clients EVER. Seriously. Really awesome, good hearted people that I feel blessed to have photographed.

My dream  is to be really good at what I do. I have this theory/life goal to be good in all types of photography, so in a way I will be the ultimate photographer - ready to take on any challenge. The reason for this is because I enjoy all types of photography and I want to do them all. I want to learn from all the different photographers out there so that I can be the best that I can be.

It is a blessing to do what I do (a big thanks for my parents support, love and care). My parents have never stop believing in me (even if I did) they have done so much just to make my dreams come true.




The whole running-your-own-business-thing is quite stressful, especially with the fact that EVERYONE is a photographer these days. I still have a long way to go in my photography career and I'm eager to go on this adventure and see where it will take me one day. All I know is that I love my job  and that's what I'll be doing no matter what.

Till next time kids, stay happy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment