Thursday, February 7, 2013

Marta & Francois

26 January 2013
Groenrivier Riebeek Wes

What a beautiful wedding! Looking at this photos you would have never guessed that the bride was ill. She almost passed out in church! She was so sick that she spent the night before the wedding in hospital. But she is a super trooper, putting on a brave face and we went on with the couple shoot. I was so impressed and proud of het for pulling if off, I don't think I would have survived it if I were in her shoes.
Be warned, this is a long post. There were just too many moments and details for me to share with you guys. Hope you like it!









Presents for the bridesmaids from the bride (includes a small shot of alcohol to calm the nerves) 



















Best car hire service ever! The driver went ad poured the groom an ice cold class of wine






















Florist: Aartsappel


No comments:

Post a Comment