Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photography Classes

Hi there! So, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and finally decided to take action. I've come across a lot of people (young and old) who has an interest in DSLR (Digital Single-Lens Reflex). People who want to know what  all the buttons mean without having to do a 6months course in photography.

Well, I'll be happy to help. Mondays and Thursdays from 8am-6pm I'll be open to hourly sessions at my home, just outside Paarl, teaching photography for beginners.  I'll tell you all that you'll need to know about your DSLR. Showing you what different icons mean and about shutter speed, aperture, ISO and how it comes together and plays a role in each image that you take.

My schedule is very flexible, so if the days or hours don't work for you, email me so we can sort you out. This photography classes is open to anyone and we can talk about anything if there's more you'll like to know about photography. I'll be sure to have tea and biscuits ready for                                                                                                                each session.

                                                                                                        So let me know what you think, I'll be happy to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment