Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May - This & That

So another month is almost at it's end. I've realized I've not posted much on the blog because I've been keeping myself busy with "smaller" projects that I've been sharing on Facebook. Well, here's what I've been up to:

I shot a gorgeous family shoot (for the second time)
A sneak peek of a epic shoot I did with the talented Anja van der Spuy, blogger of Glitz & Grammer
Misty mornings, night drives and some "wild life"
Another beautiful portrait shoot preview of my beautiful friend
Found my dream wristwatch after spending 5 years looking for it
I also co-hosted The South Africa Music Scene radio show on Assembly radio (oh, it was so much fun!)
I downloaded SO MUCH FREE FONTS. I just want to think up excuses to use them all the time!
And I tried to make a digital double exposure on Photoshop, I don't think I nailed it but I like the look.




No comments:

Post a Comment