Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Web Designer Wanted

I love my silly old blog dearly, and it has served me well over the years, but the truth is; I'm in dire need of a website to call my own.

At the end of 2012 I was hard at work designing my website. Unfortunately the world conspired against me, and in an unforeseen turn of events, I was right back where I started. I constructed a Facebook status and a Tweet, telling the world I was looking for a new web designer. I got a HUGE response. I went through them all to find only ONE my heart desired, but sadly she doesn't do freelancing anymore.

Time went by quickly as I went back to focussing more on my work than my hopes of finding a web designer for me.
A few days back I had a meeting with a potential graphic designer, in hopes of re-designing my whole corporate identity, and spicing up some of my packaging as well. But what will that matter if I don't have a shiny website & domain name to be proud of? it would be like hiding my prized positions in a garbage bag.

So please, take note. I'm officially sending out a distress call into the world wide web, holding thumbs that maybe the right web designer might find me. It's a long-shot, I know, but taking chances and holding out hope is all that you've got when you're on the rim of desperation.
P L E A S E email me if you're up to the challenge, or if you know anybody that might be. It's much appreciated.

Regards,
Ridiculously hopeful Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment